JURA Inc. warranties apply to the United States of America only. Products used outside the United States of America must be returned to the US at the owner’s expense. Shipping expenses, duties and any other charges that occur with sending a repaired or replaced product back to the owner, outside of the US, are the liability of the owner.
Do not send any product back to JURA Inc. without a Return Authorization.
Call our Customer Service line 1-800-220-5701 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you specific instructions.
LIMITED WARRANTY for JURA Automatic Coffee Machines
- 2 Years – New Household Automatic Coffee Machines are covered for 2 years or up to 6,000 coffee brewings, whichever comes first.
- 1 Year – New Workplace Automatic Coffee Machines are covered for 1 year or up to 6,000 coffee brewings, whichever comes first.
- 1 Year – Factory Serviced Household and Factory Serviced Workplace Automatic Coffee Machines are covered for 1 year or up to 6,000 brewed cups whichever comes first. Click here for additional information for Factory Serviced Machines
These limited warranties are in effect for the period and usage described above from the date of the first purchase and are limited to the United States of America. These warranties cover all defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor) including free UPS ground transportation to and from our repair facilities within the continental United States.
If the machine cannot be repaired, JURA will replace your machine with the same model with the same or less usage. If your machine cannot be replaced with the same model, we will replace it with a model of the same or higher retail value with the same or less usage. Usage is defined by the number of coffees the machine has made when sent for repair.
The instruction manual is NOT included with your factory serviced machine. Instead, please download the instruction manual from the product page on shopjura.com. Otherwise, please contact customer service for further assistance in obtaining the manual.
When sending the machine, use a sturdy, shippable cardboard box with at least 2” of bubble wrap. The carton used to ship the machine should be able to hold at least 55 lbs. Important: Any damage in transit, including scratches, breaks and indentation in the housing of the machine is NOT covered by this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any machine NOT distributed by JURA Inc. within the United States.
- Any machine not purchased from an Authorized JURA Dealer. (Call our customer service department to check for authorized dealers).
- Any machine purchased through EBAY.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse.
- Improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in the manual.
- Any service or alteration performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
- Damage caused by neglecting and omitting maintenance, cleaning and decalcifying cycles.
- Damage caused by use of instant coffee or any other ingredients not allowed in this product.
Other limitations and exclusions:
Any implied warranties including fitness for use and merchantability are limited in duration to the period of the express warranty set forth above and no person is authorized to assume for JURA any other liability in connection with the sale of the machine. JURA expressly disclaims liability for incidental and consequential damages caused by the machine. The terms "incidental damages" refer to the loss of the original purchaser's time, loss of the use of the machine or other costs relating to the care and custody of the machine. The terms "consequential damages" refer to the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged when this machine does not work properly. Any loss of income is excluded. The remedies provided under this warranty are exclusive and in lieu of all others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITED WARRANTY for JURA Accessories
This warranty covers your new JURA Accessory for 1 year from the date of the first purchase and is limited to the United States of America. This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor) including free ground transportation to and from our repair facilities within the continental United States.
If the machine cannot be repaired, JURA will replace your machine with the same model with the same or less usage. If your machine cannot be replaced with the same model, we will replace it with a model of the same or higher retail value with the same or less usage.
JURA Inc., 20 Craig Road, Montvale, NJ 07645, 201-767-3999 • Fax: 201-767-9684
Customer Service: 1-800-220-5701, Email: email@example.com